- This event has passed.
Verge Permaculture – Essential Rainwater Harvesting Course – ONLINE
January 19, 2022 - January 30, 2022$599
THE ESSENTIAL RAINWATER HARVESTING COURSE
GET THE ESSENTIAL TOOLS, METHODS, AND TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW TO DESIGN AND MAINTAIN HOME-SCALE RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEMS!
January 19 – April 6
Created in partnership with pioneering Australian hydrology engineer, economist, policy analyst, educator, U.N. advisor and independent researcher Peter J. Coombes, Ph.D., this in-depth, step-by-step training is the first to offer scientifically tested and proven information that isn’t widely available in North America!
- Learn how a leading-edge RWH system works in relationship to homes, properties, and their surrounding ecosystem
- Break down the myths and discover what is and isn’t a risk in rainwater
- Discover the science and research supporting a natural treatment approach
- See how you can design and build chemical-free RWH purification and storage systems for irrigation, washing – even cooking and drinking!
- This course (and associated book!) reflect decades of studies by independently funded researchers, particularly in Australia, where over 3 million people drink rainwater daily. The vast majority of these RWH systems do not include end-of-line disinfection… and rainwater-drinking Australians are as healthy or healthier than those relying on municipal treated water.
10+ week online course
$599 *Early bird price available until December 31, 2021
**Includes a copy of the book, Essential Rainwater Harvesting
*** Payment plans available at checkout