- This event has passed.
Regenerative Ag – Transforming Your Dairy Workshop 2023 – MN
June 20, 2023 - June 22, 2023$1375
In the SHA Dairy School, farmers will develop an understanding of regenerative agricultural principles and how they relate to their farm. Through a time tested combination of hands-on and classroom programming, dairy farmers will learn how to successfully apply the principles of regenerative agriculture to build soil, crop, forage, herd and financial health to their farms.
Come and join host SHA, Allen Williams, Doug Voss, and Kent Solberg and WIllenbring Family Farm to get a behind-the-scenes look into:
- How we made the transition to regenerative farming.
- How the ways we saw agriculture and dairy farming changed.
- How our soils came back to life.
- How our vet bills disappeared.
- How we went from buying feed to having a surplus in a single year of adopting the Soil Health Principles – To being recognized as one of MN’s top-quality milk producers.
- How our health was transformed as farmers.
- How to utilize practical tools and steps that you could consider taking to help YOU successfully make the transition to regenerative agriculture.
- How to build a direct market and bring community back to farming.
- How we were able to rediscover the heart, passion, fun and profitability in farming in whole new ways!
Willenbring Family Farm is a regenerative farm that is pasture-based, working in conjunction with young farming families. We have worked with organizations such as General Mills, Understanding Ag, the ROCORI FFA program, Sustainable Farming Association of Minnesota, and hold educational outreach as part of our values.
Tuition of $1,375 includes:
• Regen Ag 101 course ($499.00 value), which we would like you to complete prior to the first day of class
• In-person attendance at the SHA school, as well as course materials, snacks, water and lunch each day; and
• Access to future scheduled conference calls with the instructors.
Scholarship financial help is available for tuition fees.
SHA Attendees often realize a 20:1 to 50:1 return on their investment in an academy