- This event has passed.
Polyface Farm Presents Two Days of Truth 2023 – VA
June 23 - June 24$275
TWO DAYS OF TRUTH:
How “Science” Got It Wrong & What We Can Do About It
June 23-24, 2023
Location: Polyface Farm, 43 Pure Meadows Lane, Swoope, VA 24479
In order to heal the body, we must understand how the body works. But most of what we were taught in school about the body is wrong. Yet, it is still taught as “gospel.” No wonder we are getting sicker instead of getting stronger!
During TWO DAYS of TRUTH, we will explore what is actually hindering us from achieving optimal health, wellness and freedom. We will also lay the groundwork for how to turn the tide.
Day One: The PROBLEM
On day one, we present the case for how “science” got it wrong regarding Biology, Health, Medicine & Agriculture through numerous examples spanning the past century:
- Dr. Thomas Cowan and Dr. Sina McCullough will share NEW information to help you discern between fact and fiction.They will challenge the conventional ideas of DNA (does it exist?), vitamins, stem cells, urine toxicity, digestion of food, what’s in food, vaccine efficacy, and the very notion of “disease”.
- Joel Salatin will explore the surprising consequences of our unnatural relationship with nature.
- Amy Fewell (founder of Homesteaders of America) will share how herbalism became sidelined in America and why she regards herbs as “God’s medicine.”
Optional “application” time for diversifying the microbiome through grounding, drinking from the cow trough and immersing our hands and feet in Polyface soil will be offered.
Day Two: The SOLUTIONS
Each speaker will provide practical solutions for how to implement a new framework of Biology, Health, Medicine & Agriculture into your daily life.
We will offer:
- Favorite home remedies to address acute and chronic “dis-ease”
- Live demonstrations on how to make remedies using herbs and spices
- A peek inside our personal medicine cabinets and kitchens
- Tips and hands-on demonstrations of how to become food independent by harmonizing with nature
- Techniques to release stuck emotions including how to do an Emotional Detox
- Exercises on site for changing your perception in order to create the life you want
BONUS: DEVOTIONAL DETOX: On Saturday morning, join Joel Salatin for a leisurely walk at Polyface farm on land that is not normally part of the farm tours. Once we reach the top of the hill, Joel will lead us in a devotional, including prayer and song – accompanied by Holistic Hilda on acoustic guitar.