- This event has passed.
National Cornbread Festival 2023 – TN
April 29 @ 9:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Start making your plans to visit us in South Pittsburg, TN this spring! The wait is over and we are ready to welcome you back to enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes of the National Cornbread Festival. Located 30 miles west of Chattanooga, TN, this quaint southern town will host a celebration of cornbread, often considered the cornerstone of southern cuisine. We have something for everyone! From Cornbread Alley to Cornbread Fondo – you can find something for every member of your family to enjoy! We can’t wait to welcome you to the 26th annual National Cornbread Festival
Souvenirs pre-sale begin April 3 at National Cornbread Headquarters, 221 S Cedar Ave, South Pittsburg, TN 37380
- Festival Foods – Southern Cooking and Dishes from across the US
- Cornbread Alley – Samples of cornbread recipes galore
- Free cornbread fritter samples throughout the festival – Look for the flags
- Non-Stop Entertainment on three stages
- Entertainers located at Builtwell Bank Stage, Tower Community Bank Stage, and The Front Porch
- Cornbread Eatin’, Buttermilk Chuggin’, Ice Cream Eatin’, and Frozen T-shirt Contests
- 100 Juried Arts & Crafts Vendors
- Official NCF Souvenirs
- Children’s Activities at Kid’s Corner sponsored by The Drug Store
Come Early! Most festival goers don’t know the gates are open at 8 a.m. The festival starts at 9 a.m. Get there early to avoid traffic. Peak traffic hours are 9:30 a.m. until about 2 p.m. Keep in mind, the festival closes at 6 p.m.
Visit the festival on Sunday morning. You can enjoy a pancake breakfast and church service. After your belly is full you’ll be able to enjoy all the sites and sounds without the large crowds.
Check out our new online festival map.