- This event has passed.
Making Pain Relief Gummies Workshop – 2023 – ONLINE
May 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
Registration Ends May 20, 2023
This is an online course. You can participate from anywhere you have an internet connection.
This is a live interactive 2-hour workshop that includes herbs shipped to students within the US. You can participate from anywhere you have an internet connection! You do NOT need to be in our area to take this workshop!
Known for its effects on anxiety, pain, sleep disorders and even PTSD, CBD has increasingly become a tool to help retore balance and calm in the body. CBD gummies are a convenient low-dose method that we will discuss, using steps to explain formulating and preparing them.
In this workshop, students will learn:
- How does CBD work on the body and what does it do?
- The differences between CBD and other products on the market
- Making edible preparations – how fast does it work and the mechanics
- How do pain receptor messages get transformed?
- Complementary methods for pain management and sleep disruptions
- Accurately measuring dosage
- Correct techniques for setting gummies
- Flavor and the role it plays in perception and intention
- Students will go through all the steps of making a batch of infused gummies, using materials sent out and CBD infused oil they provide themselves.
**We do not ship CBD, but will send gummy molds, a measurement dropper, necessary gummy making materials and flavoring. Students are responsible for purchasing their own CBD oil prior to this workshop. We provide a reference video guide on how to choose a CBD oil that will work well for this workshop to all enrolled students in advance.