- This event has passed.
Hope, Knowledge, and a Plan Global Permaculture Summit 2021 – Online
October 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 17, 2021 @ 5:00 pm CDTFREE
Verge Permaculture Presents a FREE Online Summit OCTOBER 15, 16 AND 17, 2021
Three Days of Must-Have Tactics, Tools, and Empowerment To Grow Food – Harvest Water – Combat Climate Change – and Thrive No Matter What!
But are you wondering “what can I do to make a real difference, right here, today, for my loved ones, community, and coming generations?”
Then you won’t want to miss our upcoming Hope, Knowledge, and a Plan Global Permaculture Summit. Join us October 15, 16, and 17 for three free days of inspiration, information, and science-based strategy to transform your life, your property, your community, and the planet!
We’ve rounded up 16 permaculture experts – both internationally beloved stars and visionary new practitioners – that will be featured in this live online event that offers real-world perspectives on the “What Is,” the “Why,” and the “How to” questions that often baffle permaculture newcomers and veterans alike.
As well as raising the curtain on the exciting developments in permaculture and regenerative agriculture toward slowing climate change, resolving hunger, and building resilient communities around the world, we’ll be supplying an ample dose of hope to stave off those feelings of eco-despair.
With the event co-hosted by Rob Avis and the rest of the Verge team, we’re presenting the faculty of Verge’s internationally-recognized Permaculture Design Certificate program, and amazing guest speakers including…
· Author/permaculture educator/magical activist Starhawk on the permaculture ethic of Human-Care,
· Author Dan Chiras and permaculture researcher Stefan Sobkowiak on the adventures of running regenerative farms and orchards,
· Educator Natalie Pepin on growing, foraging, and putting up a one-year supply of nutrient-dense food,
· John Liu on the growing international movement of Ecosystem Restoration Camps,
· Warren Brush on how permaculture is being integrated into the work of international non-governmental organizations to help in building resilience for struggling communities worldwide,
· And so many more!
Not to mention the international socializing with permie veterans and newcomers, contests, giveaways, entertainment and empowerment that you’ll be able to take part of!
Whether you’ve been wondering what permaculture is, or whether you’ve learned just enough to want to know more, this is the event to answer your questions and put your feet on the path of regenerative living.
Don’t risk missing this free summit – sign up and place it on your calendar today!